Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We had this talk about goals and dreams and what we both wanted. Someday I wanted to get married and have a family and be the cookie cutter pottery barn type and matt wants to be a politician and always be busy with two or three jobs andhe said the thought of marriage or kids just wasn't appealing to him at all. An eventually it was the I don't ever want to get married even if we were together for ten years. I was so upset and disappointed because thats not always how he felt. I remember him one day him talking about what names he might name his daugtrr. But he was so firm in his decision while telling me. And he told me that I deserve better because I do so much for him and he doesn't do anything for me and it wasn't fair for us to be together if I had hope for our future and he never wanted to be anything more than what we already are

No comments:

Post a Comment