Monday, March 28, 2011

Desperate

So I have spend the last three or four hours on the internet signing up for internet dating sites. I'm now on Match, Zoosk, and eHarmony. Now tell me..why do I feel like a dumbass?

Honestly I wish finding a soulmate was MUCH easier. I just want to get married and have kids damnitt. But i cant just choose anybody. I want someone who I can legitimately start a family with. Move in with and we can build a home. I want to fall in love and be the perfect housewife and become a mother.

Being anxious isn't helping me. I guess since my ex and I broke up I've kinda gotten this feeling that...finding your soulmate takes a long time, so I better start now. I dont want to wait until im 40 to get married and start a family. I want to be in my 20's. call me crazy but thats just what I want.

Ive gotten over trying to get my ex back. that'll never happen anyway. He clearly doesnt want me OR what i want anymore. So I'm just accepting it and moving on. TRYING TO AT LEAST.

All these online dating sites are free to sign up for yes, but you cant freaking talk to anyone unless you pay like 30 dollars a month. what the hell is that. Thats another phone bill is what that is!

I do have this friend who is crazy about me. he, ironically, wants the same things i do. and he actually wants them with me. so you think "well why not get with him dumbass?!" well, he smokes, I hate smoking. he is short, strongly dislike people shorter than me. He's not very attractive, my daughter better look damn good when she's born..I'm all about baby makin but they gotta come out as cute babies. yeah i know this all sounds shallow but still. im not into this guy at all or i would just tell him to marry me today. because i know he would.

trust me, im doing my investigative work though. dont ask about that one, ill explain later if i find out anything good...or bad.....

im just a girl who wants a fairy tale ending. PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!

Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment