Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pretty sure I'm an idiot. While bing caught up in the moment in wanting to get married and wanting to be pregnant you want to know what i did?

Dumbass irrational me went to the previous mentioned guys house to get him to ask me to marry him. If there was a ring. It would have happened tonight.

So currently we are "together" and I'm not engaged to an army man, I'm not hereby pregnant tonight. But I'm "together" with someone I don't really want to be with unless he can marry me and give mr children.

But of course now I'm stuck. Yes I know This is all my fault. Damnitt. Why do I do these thingsto myself?

I'm currency at his house as well, wishing I could just be like "nevermind! Sorry! See ya!" but I can't. I've already gotten this poor guys hopes up and promised all this shit and dug y hole wayyyyy deep.

Great. FML.
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment