Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh mr blog I've missed you! Haven't posted in over 24 hours. Yes I know I have no life. But I have a follower now! Thanks Coy!
Everyone follow her blog it's pretty cool called First In Philly
Currently I'm sitting on the couch watching house. I love this show. And I love house. He cracks me up. It's rare that you meet someone with a good dry sense of humor.
I do wish I could post pictures while on my phone.. I snap so many pictures with my iPhone during the day. I wouldn't deffinately let you guys see my new tattoo.
Speaking of.. Turned out good for what we got finished.. But we DIDN'T finish is the thing
Gotta do it in two sittings
I sat there for about two and a half hours and still has about another hour to go and we just decided to go ahead and quit for the night and I would just come back.
It was starting to get really tender anyway.
It doesn't really hurt now.. It's sore for sure but not too bad. My foot tar was way worse.

*sigh..I should probably sleep..and charge my phone. More so the second one..
Night all

Manda

1 comment:

  1. Post a pic of the tattoo! I have one too! Just got it last year as well.

    ReplyDelete