Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Post

Hello World. This is my first blog. I guess I'm starting it just so I have a way to vent..modern technology has taken over journals and diaries so obviously everything is now on the internet. Its also going to be easy to post from my iphone. my laptop is really slow, I hate getting on it. Another reason I kinda resorted to a blog was so I could possible get feedback if I obtain any followers. I'm out of school now and all my friends I grew up with have all moved away so I dont really have my core group of friends giving me advice anymore. Whoever told you that facebook lets you stay in touch with your friends was exaggerating. I'm "friends" with them on FB, but do we talk anymore? Negative. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. Anyway, if anyone DOES end up reading any of this. Dont be afraid to be honest. I'd rather someone be brutally honest and it help me out than just ignore me or just try to be nice. post later..

manda

No comments:

Post a Comment