Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The conversation ended with a let's just see where this goes kind of thing but still I was hurt and I felt like I wasn't good enough otherwise he would always want me or he was just telling me why bother. And I texted my mom and talked to her about it because I didn't know what the right thing to do was. And her and two other people I was texting all told me that we were better off apart because otherwise I was just wasting my time and I would someday be miserable with him if I didn't. So I was all scared and emotional and I didnt know what to do and I just wanted to do the right thing so I went to his house whil he was out and gathered my things and then waited for him to come home. It hurt like hell. Both of us crying. I hated it. But for some reason I thought I was doin the right thing. Turns out who knows what would or could happen in th future. What really mattered to me was that I love him and I want to be withhim because he makes me happy. But by the time I realized that it wa too late

No comments:

Post a Comment